Horizon Family Medical Group is still here for you in all the ways you’ve always known and trusted us–and even some new ones. We’ve got you covered.
Horizon support and concern are as present for you today as they’ve been for decades. Times may change; that never will. It’s our commitment to you.
We’ve got an expanded roster of options to maintain your health and wellbeing:
- In-person visits with your safety a priority
- Drive-through testing facilities
- Medical care on weekends when emergencies often occur
- Virtual patient support circle with licensed facilitators
Our providers will continue to care for you using the latest easy-to-use technology. It allows you to consult with your professional from the comfort of your home, including:
- Managing many medical problems
- Reviewing labs
- Refilling medications
Call your Horizon office to effortlessly set up a connection. You can access a telemedicine visit with a smartphone, laptop, iPad, or home computer.
SAFE IN-PERSON VISITS
All Horizon offices remain open for secure, by-appointment-only visits. These visits will be coordinated and handled in a manner that best protects both you and all of Horizon. This includes screening questions, no companions for visits, cleaning and sanitizing of our offices, and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by office personnel.
Horizon Family Medical Group has developed a drive-through testing site for our Horizon patients. Available tests include COVID-19, Strep, and Influenza.
- You must schedule a telemedicine visit with your provider first. Call your Horizon office to easily set up a connection. You can access a telemedicine visit with a smartphone, laptop, iPad, or home computer.
- Your Horizon provider must determine whether you meet the requirements to be tested.
- Then the drive-through appointment must be scheduled. Walk-ins (drive throughs) are NOT accepted.
We’re here when you need care right away. All your medical information is available from our electronic medical records, and your primary care provider can access it. Horizon specialists will participate when needed, providing total coordination of care. Two convenient locations in Goshen, 845-294-2733, and New Windsor, 845-534-1024.
VIRTUAL PATIENT SUPPORT CIRCLE
Horizon Family Medical Group would like to invite you to our Patient Support Circle on Zoom. Zoom is a HIPAA-compliant platform that allows patients to meet virtually to offer support to each other. This support circle will be co-facilitated by Patt Smith, LCSW and Lyndsay Brischoux, LCSW.
We meet daily from 11 AM to noon (ET). This is a group session with other Horizon Family community members. Please be mindful that the things you say will be shared with the group. We ask that individuals not share personal identifying information. If you choose to join us, we ask that you make a conscious effort to maintain confidentiality and set up a private space in your home.
Lyndsay Brischoux, LCSW
Patt Smith, LMSW